Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008




Well, it's been awhile since I last wrote...I am finding that going back to work fulltime and running a household doesn't leave a lot of time to blog. :o) Kyla had her 4 month checkup and is doing well. She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz and has almost doubled her birth weight. She has also started eating rice cereal. She is enjoying eating and is constantly watching us at dinner. She has also rolled over for the first time! We have mastered the art of rolling from her back to her belly and loves to lay on her side. She doesn't roll the other way but they say that comes in time. She has been so much fun and is a fairly content baby. She enjoys going to daycare and watching Vinny run around and show her the ropes.

For Halloween Kyla was a pumpkin and I took her into each of our offices and everyone loved her. We also joined in our first neighborhood Halloween parade. There were LOTS of kids and we enjoyed pizza at the end of the road. The dogs also took part...Tawny was a hot dog and Kali had Bronco Billy!
We are heading to the beach this weekend to spend time with Grandma and Pop Pop, Uncle Andy and Aunt Amy. We are looking forward to seeing relatives and friends this upcoming season and I will be sure to send everyone a holiday photo of Kyla - of course I already have her Christmas dress picked out!
Hope all is well with everyone! Lots of love...Jenn, Lennon and Kyla

No comments: